Audio player loading… Just days prior to Nvidia’s RTX 40-series graphics card broadcast, one of the company’s largest and most prolific AIB partners, EVGA, announced it would no longer manufacture its graphics cards. The news came as quite a shock to PC builders, to say the least, as EVGA had made quite a name for itself in the GPU market. In a recent Q&A with Nvidia’s CEO Jensen Huang, shortly after the company’s GTC live stream, I asked the CEO what were his thoughts on EVGA’s departure from that side of the business. “Andrew [Han] wanted to wind down the business. And he’s wanted to do that for a couple of years. Andrew and EVGA are great partners, and were great partners, and I’m sad to see them leave the market. But, you know, he’s got other plans and he’s been thinking about it for several years. “The market has a lot of great players. And it’ll be served well after EVGA. But we’ll always miss them. I’ll always miss them. And they were an important part of our history, and Andrew is a great friend. And, you know, I think that it was just time for him to go… Read full this story
- Simon & Schuster Is Up for Sale, ViacomCBS CEO Says
- How NVIDIA Omniverse Transforms Global Collaboration for Designers
- How marketers are fighting fear, anxiety with empathy & real solutions
- Time to 'HODL’ on bitcoin, experts say
- How Modi Delineated Colonial Baggage to Remember Indian Soldiers in Russia's Great Patriotic War
- The Unemployment Rate Is 15 Percent. Here’s Why the Stock Market Doesn’t Mind.
- Enter market only from a 3-5 years’ perspective: Angel Broking
- If you think way to normalisation will be very short, that's a mistake: Lakefield Partners
- Virtual Internship, Real Experience: Amid Pandemic, Interns Dive into NVIDIA’s Online Workplace
- Nvidia Unveils Its Next-Generation 7nm Ampere A100 GPU for Data Centers, and It's Absolutely Massive
Nvidia CEO says market 'will be served well after EVGA' but it was a 'great partner' have 325 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.