Audio player loading… Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans was a point-and-click adventure game cancelled by Blizzard in 1998, and how time flies. The game was lost for most of its history, only existing in a few old screenshots and videos that floated around the internet, but in 2016 the full game suddenly appeared as a download (opens in new tab) . It was playable, near-complete including cinematics and voice acting, and the individual who leaked it said: “This is my gift for all Blizzard fans, old and new.” To which Blizzard’s lawyers responded “This is my DMCA for all hosts of Warcraft Adventures, old and new.” The game is thus Out There Somewhere, in the way that nothing can ever be truly scrubbed from the internet, but don’t go around bragging if you do find it. The reason you might want to is that modder DerSilver83 has spent the last six years, on and off, fixing one of the biggest problems with the build, and one pretty important for an adventure game (first spotted by IndieRetroNews (opens in new tab) ). The original leak of Warcraft Adventures was playable start to finish and included nearly all cutscenes, but the… Read full this story
- Play Online Adventure Games - An Unrestrained Entertainment
- Puzzle Games - Perfect Way to Teach Your Child While Entertaining Him
- World of Warcraft Gold - A Simple Way to Become a Warcraft Tycoon in Patch 3.1!
- Top 5 Action Adventure Games
- The Week In Games: Play
- Biggest Adventure Games on the PS3 This Christmas
- Free on Line Games
- Game Review - Emerald City Confidential
- Rediscovering a Lost Classic - Sonic the Hedgehog!
- Here's How to Take Your World of Warcraft Game to the Next Level With These Stellar WoW Hints
The 'lost' Warcraft adventure game can now be played the way it was meant to be have 283 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.