VIDEO ABOVE: The incident. Please humor me on an indulgent Friday™ tale of western combat, dear reader. Last night I was putting another few rounds into my most-played game of the year, Hunt: Showdown, a stealthy, often slow shooter where sitting still in tall grass is usually a preferred strategy over bum-rushing. We were skirting the perimeter of Fort Bolden, the lincoln log fortress in the SW corner of DeSalle. My teammate had just been blown to smithereens by a fireworks trap that was deviously placed beside a red explosive barrel. Morale was low, and enemies had the high ground. In a few seconds, we’d have a chance to even the odds. I was trying to flush out the enemies who we knew were occupying the area above us, on the battlement. I shot one. I hurled a (19th century) flash grenade into their nest. Another throwable has barely left my hand when the heavens part. The silhouette of an avenging angel breaks the sky, and he’s wearing suspenders. Is this the new Hunt meta, headstomping your enemies like a goomba? The leap at me is an action-hero move, and the last thing I expect in a shooter where movement… Read full this story
- 20 reasons to fall in love with Canada: Follow in the footsteps of Harry and Meghan - and let this vast and spectacular nation capture your heart, too
- As Middle East tensions boil over, why isn't oil surging back to $100 a barrel?
- Cowboys 2020 contract talks: 'No. 1 priority' is Dak Prescott extension, team wants to avoid franchise tag
- Daily updates as Sky heads into Antarctic wilderness
- How 49ers reached 2020 NFC title game: Key acquisitions, draft picks, turning point, results and more
- How 49ers reached 2020 Super Bowl in Miami: Key acquisitions, draft picks, turning point, results and more
- Rockets stumble in second half, fall to Lakers for third straight loss
- Marcus Daniell, Philipp Oswald fall short in doubles final at ASB Classic
- How Chiefs reached Super Bowl 2020: Key acquisitions, turning point, biggest win, full season results
- Katie Sowers: 'The 49ers didn't hire me as a coach to make a point'
POV: This cowboy falls out of the sky with a double-barreled shotgun pointed at you. What do you do? have 345 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.