Continuing the Fortnite Icon Series fresh off of last week’s Chica skin , comes the new Ali-A skin. Epic Games continues to add skins that either depict or are inspired by real-life people into the game, with offerings like Olympic snowboarder Chloe Kim getting her own skin or the Wu-Tang Clan getting their Wu Wear bundles in the Item Shop . UK-based YouTuber Ali-A is the latest addition to this lineup, with his years of work in the Fortnite content creation scene culminating in him being added to the game. Epic is using their Fortnite Icon Series, as well as an in-game competition and creative experience, to showcase his five-year career and cement his status as a key member in the Fortnite content creation space. Starting May 19 at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET, Ali’s fans will be able to pick up his Icon Series set from the item shop. The set will include the Ali-A outfit with eight different styles as well as multiple color and lighting options, along with customizable back bling and a glider that’s built into the outfit. There will also be a Zero Build Duos Cup for players to compete to earn the… Read full this story
- How to Join Second Life
- Charles "Sonny" Liston, An Undeserved Tragic Ending
- Celebrating womanhood: Puma launches Propah Lady campaign
- Grow Your Business With Social Media
- 6 Ways the GRANDIA HD Remasters on PC will Reignite Your Adventuring Spirit
- What Do I Do on the Big Island? Loll on West Hawaii's Sun-Drenched Beaches!
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
- What DC's 'New 52' Got Right—And What It Got Wrong
- Marketing Tips Guaranteed to Increase Your Level of Business
- All the Glorious New
YouTuber Ali-A Joins Fortnite Icon Series have 274 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.