It’s been a while since we’ve written about a new Valheim build, partly because it’s hard to beat this recreation of Sauron’s Tower from The Lord of the Rings, but this new build bringing iconic Dragon Ball Z locations to the Viking realm shouldn’t be missed. The credit goes to Grrvvpp23, who shared their creation to Reddit. The build meticulously recreates the familiar Dragon Ball Z locale Kami’s Lookout, the big circular platform suspended high up in the sky where Kami (and later Dende) look over the world. Stick around to the end of the video and you’ll see that the Valheim version of Kami’s Lookout actually rests atop a massive pole just like the real thing. i_built_kamis_lookout_and_a_kame_house_that from r/valheim Wondering how in Shenron’s name you’d ever make it up there? Well, by going to another famous Dragon Ball Z location, of course. Not only does the build feature Kami’s Lookout, but it’s also home to a wonderfully faithful model of the Kame house, which is home to Master Roshi. And the icing on the cake is that the player seems to be cosplaying as the Turtle Hermit, with their player rocking a shiny bald head and majestic beard. Despite… Read full this story
- The best PS4 games for May 2020
- 2020 Cowboys schedule: Toughest stretch, opponent preview, key matchups, predictions and more
- The Best Board Games You Can Play Right Now
- The Best Board Games You Can Play At Home
- The best iPhone games currently available (May 2020)
- The Waylanders trailer showcases narrative interludes and your magic sailing ship
- SET VISIT: Will Russell Brand Die Before They Get Him to the Greek?
- Design Museum review – temple to design gets the space it deserves at last
- Get Mother's Day Brunch To Go Around Miami
- The best cheap Nintendo Switch games
Valheim build brings iconic Dragon Ball Z locations to the Viking realm have 312 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.