While developer Firaxis still officially says Marvel’s Midnight Suns is not due to release until “the second half of 2022” , the game has been age-rated by South Korea. The game was up for discussion on Friday, May 13 but the outcome has already been published on the classification board’s website with a “15” rating. The confirmed rating was then spotted and shared on r/LeaksandRumours , along with a screenshot that shared that the game’s “many expressions that look like violence and blood towards living things” were the main reason the tactical card-battle game was awarded a 15 classification. marvels_midnight_suns_rated_in_south_korea from r/LeaksAndRumors The fact the game is complete enough to submit to classification boards has fans hoping that the release may be coming sooner rather than later, particularly as this is the second rating board to have classified the game this month; Australia also rated the game at the beginning of May. Made by the studio that created XCOM, Firaxis Games, Marvel’s Midnight Suns has all the heroes you recognize – like Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain Marvel, and Blade – and puts you at the head of a squad taking on Lilith, Mother of Demons. As Rachel writes in her… Read full this story
- From eating with chopsticks to slashing screen time, here are 20 age-specific ways to beat the Christmas bloat
- Kurt Busiek's The Marvels back on schedule for April release
- George Clooney isn't looking forward to the long-delayed release of his low–budget early-'80s horror film Grizzly II: 'It was a bad time for hair and clothes'
- Jeopardy! earns its highest ratings in seven months with 10.05 million daily viewers... following the tragic passing of host Alex Trebek
- Chris Pratt and wife Katherine Schwarzenegger take daughter Lyla Maria, age five months, to the beach for her FIRST TIME: 'Closing out 2020'
- Keir Starmer warns Boris Johnson may be 'over-promising' with his 'ambition' to vaccinate 13m by mid-February to release England from lockdown — as figures reveal NHS would have to move FOUR TIMES quicker than winter flu jab programme
- Rick and Morty season 5: release date, cast, theories, and first footage
- Who's next to get the coronavirus vaccine? Louisiana residents age 70 and older; see availability
- The Suicide Squad Is Rated R Confirms Director James Gunn
- Alexi Laiho, frontman of metal band Children of Bodom, dies aged 41
Marvel's Midnight Suns has been age-rated and may release sooner rather than later have 380 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.