An Assassin’s Creed streamer has managed to complete all 12 mainline games without taking any damage in the process. Starting with the original Assassin’s Creed and working his way up to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, what makes the challenge even more impressive is that Hayete Bahadori finished several of the games on the highest difficulty setting available. As spotted by Kotaku , Bahadori also made certain that all level objectives were completed so as to claim 100% synchronization in each game. No reloads, restarts, or glitches were used to game the system, and from Origins onwards, each game had its difficulty settings cranked up to the maximum. For those moments when taking damage was unavoidable and part of the game, Bahadori would make notes of these instances in his YouTube descriptions. The key to Bahadori’s success was preparation and learning useful techniques from speedruns of these games to minimize risk. Practicing for each run was around 100 hours per game, according to Bahadori, although the titanic size of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla increased that training to around 800 hours . Black Flag’s luck-based challenges required around 250 hours of investment before the proper run was done. The gauntlet began on October 16… Read full this story
- Billiards and snooker players prepare for SEA Games
- Vietnam beats Japan, tops group in Asiad 2018
- Vien breaks another two Games records
- SEA Games 29: Vietnam wins more golds on August 27
- Vietnamese wrestlers win two gold medals at SEA Games
- Ha Noi take the lead in National Games
- Vietnamese player takes Thailand Grand Prix badminton competition
- Entry of foreign fuel: a game changer?
- SEA Games football: Vietnam become semifinalists as group winners
- Vietnamese players win AIMAG rapid chess event
Assassin's Creed Player Beats All 12 Main Games Without Taking Any Damage have 273 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.