The search for a Bay Area woman who was last seen Jan. 26 has intensified after nearly a week. Alexis Gabe was reported missing Jan. 27 and was reportedly last seen the night before at about 9 p.m. at her ex-boyfriend’s home in Antioch. NBC Bay Area reports that the keys to Gabe's car — parked on Trenton Street, a cul-de-sac just a few blocks off the city's Main Street — were still in the ignition. Her car door was also left open. Video footage obtained by police shows an individual getting out of her car and walking away, but police have yet to determine the individual's identity. “The more time that goes by obviously the more unsettled we are,” Morgan Strenfel, Gabe’s brother’s girlfriend, told NBC Bay Area. “The way we found her car is extremely unusual.” Gabe’s phone is also off or disconnected, police said. Gabe is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, 170 pounds and was last wearing a silver and black hoodie, black pants and green and white shoes. Police have been in contact with friends and family and said Monday in a Facebook post that finding her is now their "top priority" since her disappearance was reported…. Read full this story
- Quintuplets at home: Bay Area parents’ suddenly surreal life with 7 kids
- Bay Area seniors participate in laughing yoga for good health
- Livermore woman badly injured in car crash, becomes triathlon competitor
- Controversial film about abortion sparks conversation among Bay Area moviegoers
- Tony La Russa’s ARF thanks Bay Area veterans with free veterinary care
- Q&A: Why Bay Area hipsters and women in Swaziland use the same condom
- Your pollen allergies could hit overdrive this week
- This Week in the Future of Cars: Back to Normal?
- Park It: East Bay varieties of toxic winter fungus among us
- Doctor finds 4 tiny sweat bees living in woman's eye, feeding on her tears
Bay Area woman missing for nearly a week; car keys left in ignition have 313 words, post on www.sfgate.com at February 1, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.