A new Rainbow Six Extraction trailer breaks down the game’s extra-challenging endgame mode, called Maelstrom. For the uninitiated, Maelstrom is essentially a harder but more rewarding version of the core Rainbow Six Extraction experience. Instead of the usual max of 3 objectives in a row, Maelstrom tasks you with completing 9 consecutive objectives in any given region. And just to spice things up, there’s a different mutation in place every round to keep you on your toes and give you the chance to earn some bonus XP. For example, during one run you might encounter a heavy fog that obscures your view and makes it harder to shoot accurately, and in another run the fog might be replaced by poisonous alien goo that damages your health if you touch it. That’s not all. For every 3 objectives you complete, the difficulty increases, and along the way the variety of ammo and number of health refill stations available gradually shrinks. Finally, the time limit on each objective gets shorter as you go, throwing a progressively intensifying tension into the mix. Thankfully, there are “lucrative XP and React credit rewards” and exclusive seasonal headgear to earn as reward for your efforts. Maelstrom’s… Read full this story
- New Avengers trailer reveals title — but not much else
- Avengers: Endgame spoilers: Captain America, Iron Man fates revealed by 'leak'
- Qatari official: Rainbow flags may be taken to protect fans
- Beyond Good and Evil 2: trailers, news and predictions
- WandaVision Marvel characters: Wanda and Vision's relationship timeline explained
- Marvel brings back Avengers Phase One villain in unexpected move
- Mahie Gill Reveals She Has a Daughter, Ekta Kapoor Teases Karan Singh Grover
- Wandavision timeline - Where will Disney Plus series WandaVision fit in the MCU?
- Captain America: Chris Evans 'Marvel return in Doctor Strange 2' for DARK comicbook story
- Best Cordless Car Vacuums For 2022
Rainbow Six Extraction trailer explains the endgame Maelstrom mode have 299 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.