IMAGINE the life of a celebrity or A-list star, no dream is too big and no wish is too small but who are the people turning those desires into reality? Enter Cole and Kelsea Moscatel, who as founders of luxury events and concierge service, Snob World, can find a solution to any extreme demand and want. Now they've revealed exactly what goes into the process of making the wishes of the rich and famous come true – including planning helicopter rides, flying furry pets across the world, and taking care of priceless jewelry. As socialites themselves, Cole and Kelsea have accumulated a wealth of connections in their little black book. And knowing all of the hottest designers, caterers, stylists, musicians, and more means there is yet to be an event, occasion, or request Snob Concierge couldn't fulfill. Recalling a particularly glamorous work event, Cole, 24, told Jam Press: "A client was planning a business trip in Monaco where he wanted to meet with clients who he needed to impress. "My team arranged for his clients to be picked up from their hotel in a helicopter that took them to their private yacht, which had its own helipad. "They spent the day discussing business and… Read full this story
- Chris Zylka wants Paris Hilton's engagement ring back
- Kim Kardashian smokes phallic pipe_ parties with Ray J in shocking new video
- All the celebrity splits of 2018
- Kim Kardashian to host mother Kris Jenner's 'Kristmas' party at her home
- Before wrapping up this roller coaster year, test how much you remember (even if you’d rather forget).
- KIm Kardashian and Kanye West relive wedding dance
- Stormy Daniels: Avenatti filed suit without my consent
- Las Vegas NYE fireworks show set to go off as scheduled — BLOG
- Happy New Year, Las Vegas! — BLOG
- Advertorial: Wedding Gallery Winter/Spring 2019
I’m a celebrity party planner and I’ve worked with Paris Hilton and Selena Gomez – their every wish is my command have 301 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 17, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.