Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk recently took a shot at President Joe Biden, suggesting the introduction of an age limit of "just below 70" for elected officials. The Byte reports that SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk has taken another shot at President Joe Biden, this time joking about the President's age. "Let's set an age limit after which you can't run for political office, perhaps a number just below 70," Musk tweeted. Let's set an age limit after which you can't run for political office, perhaps a number just below 70 … — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 2, 2021 Musk's tweet may indeed be a "69" joke as well as a legitimate political idea. In September, Musk mocked Biden after a user noted that the President had failed to acknowledge the Inspiration4 mission's success. One of Musk's Twitter followers asked him: "The President of the United States has refused to even acknowledge the 4 newest American astronauts who helped raise hundreds of millions of dollars for St. Jude. What's your theory on why that is?" President Joe Biden speaks in the South Court Auditorium on the White House campus, Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021, in Washington. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)… Read full this story
- Late stab at debt-limit deal to avert US default
- Obama hits campaign trail with Chicago fundraisers
- Trump announces US withdrawal from Paris climate deal
- Over 60 killed on Ukraine's deadliest day
- Dozens killed on Ukraine's deadliest day
- Scandal rocks Democratic Party truce on eve of confab
- Iran hedges on nuclear talks with six powers or U.S.
- Ukraine readies for new president amid glimmers of hope
- Global anger intensifies over downed Malaysia Airlines jet
- Black day for Ukraine military ahead of key vote
Elon Musk Takes Another Shot at Joe Biden by Suggesting Age Limit for Elected Officials have 294 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.