A glitch that turned villagers into nudists in Animal Crossing: New Horizons has reportedly been fixed in a new update. The latest patch, Version 2.0.4., fixes a number of issues in the base game and DLC. The nude glitch isn’t specifically mentioned, presumably as it’s not something Nintendo wishes to acknowledge. However, as reported by Comic Book and Animal Crossing World , the glitch has now been fixed. As we previously reported , the nude glitch would sometimes occur in the cafe of the Happy Home Paradise DLC, although it was unknown exactly why it occurred. It’s therefore hard to know how it’s been sorted, though it presumably comes under “Other fixes have also been made for more enjoyable gameplay” in the patch notes. Whether the removal of nude animal villagers makes for more enjoyable gameplay is down to personal taste, but that’s likely the end of Animal Crossing nudes on social media.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp passes 15 million downloads
- Expect ‘glitches and delays’ on major MRT lines with new signalling system tests: Transport Minister
- Technical glitch leaves golf fans grumbling
- On the front lines of animal welfare
- PUB removes 140 stingrays from Lower Peirce Reservoir, reopens fishing grounds
- Rescue group says man who reported abandoned cats has recanted his story
- Parkland County woman faces 60 more charges in animal cruelty investigation
- REPORT: Sustainable solution sought to human-elephant conflict
- Protesters say restaurant owner made show of eating meat in response to animal rights demonstration
- Study finds oilsands have ‘consistent large effects’ on forest animals
Animal Crossing nudist glitch reportedly removed have 245 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.