Matt Goldman, senior creative director of the next Dragon Age game, has left developer BioWare. The departure was announced to staff via email sent yesterday, Kotaku reported. EA has subsequently confirmed Goldman’s departure. Goldman had worked at BioWare since 1998, either side of a three-year stint at Microsoft’s Halo Wars studio Ensemble. No reason was given for his departure today. “Hi everyone, I hope you are well,” BioWare studio boss Gary McKay wrote to employees. “I’m writing to inform you all that Matt Goldman is leaving BioWare. We have mutually agreed to part ways, and his last day is today. “We understand that Matt’s departure has an impact on you, as well as the game’s development. Rest assured our commitment to a high-quality Dragon Age game has not waivered, and we will not ship a game that is not up to BioWare’s standards. “We, including EA’s executive team, have absolute confidence in the leadership here at the studio and the people working on this game to carry forward our vision.” Goldman’s early career at BioWare saw him work as art director on Dragon Age and Jade Empire, before assisting with Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda. He then stepped… Read full this story
- Dragon Age 4 new cinematic trailer, story teases, and everything else we know so far
- India born Alisha Shah bags senior position in Biden’s digital team
- Full list of 170 long-Covid symptoms leaving patients with hair loss and crippling pain
- You might NOT be able to get an ambulance: Health chief warns Covid surge could leave patients unable to get help from paramedics with some already facing 10-hour waits
- What’s new on Hulu in January and what’s leaving soon
- Arsenal squad ‘split over Mesut Ozil January recall with senior players keen to bring £350k-a-week star back from exile’
- In the ‘land of storytelling’, Netflix and Amazon Prime reshape India’s creative landscape
- Dimitri Eipides Dies: Greek Festival Director & Toronto International Programmer Battled Long-Term Illness
- Sports news feed: Senior IOC official uncertain Olympics will take place
- One strike and you're out: Police are told to fine Covid rule-breakers after just ONE verbal warning as three officers arrest a woman 'for sitting on a bench' and another is surrounded for 'leaving her house more than once'
Dragon Age senior creative director leaves BioWare have 378 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.