Final Fantasy 14 is now the most profitable game in Square Enix’s RPG series. Naoki Yoshida, Final Fantasy 14 director, revealed at a recent Endwalker expansion preview event that the MMO has now surpassed 24 million players, as reported by IGN . This comes 11 years after the game was originally released and critically panned in its initial state. In a chart shared with the press, the game had 4 million registered users in 2015, then hit 10 million at the release of third expansion Stormblood in 2017. Since then, the numbers have doubled. “You all know just how hard things were for us with the original Final Fantasy 14,” Yoshida said in reference to the game’s launch. “Since then, we were able to transform the title into one that provides a major contribution to our company’s profits.” He continued: “It’s perhaps unbecoming of me to say but in terms of our business, we’ve been able to achieve great success. Moving forward, we’re going to spare no expense with our investments to ensure that this game continues to be one which our players can enjoy.” Yoshida also reflected on his relationship with the community in a new PlayStation Blog …. Read full this story
- Final Fantasy XV's Planned Updates Show That It Is Taking Its Biggest Fans for Granted
- Final Still Game series to premiere on new BBC Scotland channel next year
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Newcastle housebuilder Bellway cheers 14% profit boost
- What do the English clubs need to do in their final Champions League group game?
- New Year's Day 2017: Why 2017 Might Just Be the Worst Year Ever for Gaming
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019,Yakuza Kiwami 2, and More Games Releasing in August 2018
- The PlayStation Could Harm, Not Help, Sony’s Mobile Gaming Prospects
- Here’s the full list of games you can expect on the PlayStation Classic
- The Best iPhone and iPad Games
- The best Nintendo Switch games
Final Fantasy 14 now most profitable game in the series have 305 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.