Konami has officially renamed the PES series to “eFootball”, and made it free-to-play and digital-only. The dramatic shift begins with this year’s game, simply titled eFootball, which is due out on consoles, PC and mobile with cross-play. eFootball, out this autumn, is built on Unreal Engine – another first for the famous football video game franchise. The trailer below shows off a brief snippet of gameplay: eFootball launches worldwide first on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 and PC via Steam this autumn, with iOS and Android to follow soon after. A Nintendo Switch version wasn’t mentioned by Konami in its note to press this morning. Konami said it will share gameplay details next month, but it did mention something called “Motion Matching”, which “converts the vast range of movements that players make on the pitch into a series of animations, selecting the most accurate one in real-time”. “The system provides more than four times as many animations as before, achieving highly realistic movement,” Konami continued. Motion Matching will be utilised across all eFootball platforms, including last-gen consoles, PCs and mobile.” Konami also promised to regularly add new content and game modes… Read full this story
- Free Pick 3 Lottery Systems Exposed
- Fortnite Save the World free codes: Will Epic Games make STW free during Chapter 2?
- Let's Play Copyright Threat Raises Questions About The Law And How To Use It
- Tech treat: Six gadgets that will set you free in more ways than one
- Now playing: Arts listings for Oct. 17-23
- Edited Transcript of USB earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 1:30pm GMT
- Content Management Systems As a Software Service - How to Use it to Succeed in the Web 2.0 Era
- Doing it My Way
- Modeling Comp Cards - Are They Becoming Obsolete?
- Credit Card Processing Rates - The Big Six
PES renamed eFootball, goes free-to-play, digital-only have 300 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.