Nintendo has announced the next three SNES games set to join its Switch Online catalogue: Claymates, Jelly Boy and Bombuzal. The three join Nintendo’s paid-for service next week, on 28th July. Here’s a look at the trio in action: “Take on the role of Clayton, son of Professor Putty,” Nintendo says of Claymates. “Your father has made a breakthrough, and with the serum he’s created, living creatures can be turned into clay! You will face many dangers, but you have the ability to transform into five different animals. You’ll need them all to run, jump, fly, swim and climb your way past the obstacles in your path.” Eurogamer editor Wesley Yin-Poole tells me this is a spin-off of Interplay’s fighting game series ClayFighter, a parody of Street Fighter which spawned several sequels. These Super NES games will arrive on 28/07 for Nintendo Switch Online members! pic.twitter.com/5WYTbG6dNA — Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) July 21, 2021 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings “In this platforming game originally released exclusively in Europe in 1995, you are Jelly Boy, candy given the spark of life… Read full this story
- Nintendo E3 2019: every game shown, teased and played at the show
- Overwatch, Divinity: Original Sin 2, and SNES Online headline Nintendo Direct
- Best Gift Ideas For Father's Day 2019: Gaming Gifts For Dads
- Nintendo is bringing Super Nintendo games to the Switch, along with a new SNES controller
- Is this what the PS5 will look like? New renders show Sony's next-generation console could have a futuristic X-shape design as rumours suggest the launch is 'just weeks away'
Nintendo Switch Online's next three SNES games revealed have 279 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.