Leaked images have revealed early ideas for Nintendo’s iconic Wii Remote. The concepts come from the same Nintendo “gigaleak” of information as many other recent revelations, as fans continue to sift through its treasure trove of data. Included below are looks at alternative button types, arrangements and names – though all keep the Wiimote’s TV-like remote shape. The first set of designs feature a lime green Wii Remote, and date from July 2005, a year-and-a-half before the Wii was released. (Nintendo originally released concept art of a green-coloured Wii console, though ultimately settled for white.) Discarded ideas for the Wii Remote shown here include additional L and R buttons positioned on either side of the B button, and a TV remote-like directional control ring around the A button. Early Wii Remote designs, including X and Y buttons and a remote ring. pic.twitter.com/4GJKEGgYlg — TV | Dreamers Dev (@lombTV) July 20, 2021 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings What appear to be later designs show the remote’s final button layout and colour, though with further experiments for the controller’s + and… Read full this story
- Statewatch: EU Has Plans for Police to Remotely Stop Cars
- GARETH SOUTHGATE HAS NAMED HIS ENGLAND TEAM, REVEALS FABIAN DELPH
- 2015 Volvo XC90 – T8 emissions revealed, plus prices and specs
- The most exciting new cars due in 2017
- Seven days, 5000 miles, one Escort: CAR+ archive, June 1986
- Chase Enders: Police Spike Strips Tested!
- 24 Hours of Le Mans live update part one
- Reader Review: 1988 Daihatsu Charade
- Game Day Delivery: Domino’s DXP, a Bespoke Pizza Delivery Vehicle
- Autoblog gets filthy at the 2014 Griffin King of the Hammers [w/videos]
Nintendo leak reveals early Wii Remote ideas have 284 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.