PUBG’s bots have never been particularly popular with the community ever since they were introduced to public matchmaking, but a recent update transformed the bumbling bots into something far worse: horrifyingly accurate aimbots. Patch 12.1 brought with it some changes to bot AI , which were – in theory – supposed to improve their behaviour, but it seems PUBG Corp made them a little too good. Players took to Reddit to document these machines of terror, pointing out that they were behaving like cheaters. Those who spectated the bots or replayed death cams discovered they effectively had wall hacks and aimbot enabled, with the bots spinning around to obliterate players with unnerving speed and accuracy. “They’re ‘aim bots’ now and that’s no joke,” said appropriately-named Reddit user Morbidly Tortured . “I got taken out by a bot from 200 meters out. It auto locked on to me and hit every shot. I almost reported it until I spectated for about three minutes and noticed it was a bot with how it was running, stopping, going prone.” “Yo dog we heard you hate cheaters, so we put in bots with cheats enabled,” said user Alucard1331 . Warzone got John Mcclane and… Read full this story
- Vid emerges of plane disaster crew trying to calm passengers after fatal mid-air explosion
- Stand-up paddle boarder is bitten by shark in calm waters on the Sunshine Coast
- Twitter Bots May Have Delivered Donald Trump's Victory, Research Paper Says
- Trump administration launches bid to catch citizenship cheaters
- US launches office to find citizenship cheaters
- Brazil: Imprisoned Socialist Ex-President Calls for Calm Following Bolsonaro Win
- Trump 'calm' for now, as White House allies brace for potential meltdown
- Cosby Accuser Calm and Focused as Trial Nears, Friends Say
- Warm Smile and Calm Spirit Helps Former Legal Secretary Make Transition to Nursing Field
- Trump’s White House tried to calm markets. It backfired.
PUBG's "cheater bots" have finally been told to calm down have 301 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.