Former BioWare general manager and Mass Effect director Casey Hudson has now founded his own studio to develop games independently. Hudson announced the formation of Humanoid Studios on Twitter today. Hudson will lead Humanoid Studios as CEO and the studio’s newly minted website confirms he is its founder, but Hudson noted that he got things up and running with the help of “some colleagues,” though we don’t know who else is involved at this stage. Humanoid Studios is actively looking to fill several key roles. The Canada-based studio will maintain offices in British Columbia and Alberta, and while it’s starting with work-from-home arrangements due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, it will eventually transition to mostly on-site work. Hudson stressed that Humanoid Studios will focus on “bringing innovation and artistry to players through an all-new IP,” but neither he nor Humanoid’s website have shared much more on the studio’s first game. Whatever it is, it’s undoubtedly very early in development, with a good bit of prototyping still to be done, so that’s not a big surprise. We also know that Humanoid will be working in Unreal Engine – presumably Unreal Engine 5 – which will see Hudson return to Unreal after… Read full this story
- BioWare is 'definitely not done with Mass Effect'
- Strains on mass transit will get even worse as population in metro area grows, experts say
- Arts can be an invaluable tool in effort to help poor children in New York
- Coyotes deserve a warmer welcome from New Yorkers, says wildlife biologist
- director Scott Derrickson on creating those jaw-dropping visual effects
- New York's next funny ladies
- 'Girls Gone Wild' maker Joe Francis conceived Tila Tequila, Casey Johnson engagement video: sources
- 50 UNSUNG NEW YORK HEROES. A Special Thanksgiving tribute to the city's community champions
- The Overlook Film Festival haunts New Orleans with tigers, punks, and a new
- New York City waterfront: From Ghost towns to coast towns
Former Mass Effect director Casey Hudson founds new studio Humanoid have 314 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.