Casey Hudson, former boss of BioWare and director of the Mass Effect trilogy, has detailed what he’s up to next. Writing on Twitter last night, Hudson announced he had formed a new development outfit named Humanoid Studios , and begun recruitment for a number of roles. “I’ve been working with some colleagues on something awesome, and I wish I could tell you all about it!” Hudson wrote. “Today we are announcing a new independent video game company built to unleash the creative freedom of developers – bringing innovation and artistry to players through an all-new IP.” Hudson left BioWare in December 2020 following two stints at the storied RPG factory. His initial employment, between 1998 and 2014, saw him become project director of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and shepherd the original Mass Effect trilogy. After a three year break at Microsoft working on HoloLens projects, Hudson returned as general manager of BioWare in July 2017 until his departure at the end of last year, a post he held through the release of Anthem and the beginning of new work on the Mass Effect franchise . Today we are announcing a new independent videogame company built to unleash… Read full this story
- Ex-Sunderland boss Roy Keane backed to become Newcastle manager and replace Rafa Benitez by Vinnie Jones
- Paul Heckingbottom: Ex-Leeds boss named interim Sheffield United manager following Chris Wilder's exit
- XM Studios announces new partnership with Hello Kitty maker Sanrio
- Sky Sports announce new Soccer Saturday and WSL line-ups for 2021-22 season including ex-Tottenham star Michael Dawson
- Star Wars: Visions Voice Cast Announced, New Trailer Unveiled by Disney+
- Ed Sheeran fans go wild as he announces new album = saying it’s his ‘best work ever’
- Machine Gun Kelly Previews Album With New 'Papercuts' Video
- What to Know Before Watching the New
- Why Uttarakhand's ex-faujis may not vote BJP
- Why don’t more game developers see royalties from their work?
Ex-BioWare boss announces new studio working on fresh IP have 310 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 30, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.