Biomutant has a new patch that makes significant improvements to the game. Developer Experiment 101 released the patch yesterday to the PC and PlayStation versions of the game. It’s due out on Origin and Xbox soon. The headline additions are an increased level cap from 50 to 100 and the much-requested scrap action to the loot screen, which should reduce time spent cleaning up the inventory. It’s also worth highlighting the patch cuts down on duplicates, adds lock-on for melee, a dynamic HUD, and tweaks new game plus. Digging into the detail, Experiment 101 has tweaked how the loot generation works to reduce duplicate items and improve variety. It’s also added several new items that have higher stats than their lower rarity counterparts, which means an item found with a certain rarity can also be found later with a higher rarity and much improved stats. There are a number of changes to combat, too, with the aforementioned addition of optional lock-on targeting for melee, as well as attack animation-canceling to certain moves by using dodge. Settings now has a dynamic HUD option. This hides the persistent UI elements after a while outside combat (players can open either menu or quick… Read full this story
- PUBG Patch 19 Improves Frame Rate, Net Code, and Adds Dynamic Weather
- Borderlands 3 update today: New Hotfix and patch notes released
- Addressing the Inevitable: Preparations Begin for the Climate Change Deluge
- Fortnite Season 7 start time and downtime confirmed as patch notes and trailer reveal new planes
- Fortnite Season 7 patch notes
- Police boss' letter: 'PCSO could be cut under pension change plans'
- How do we increase the size of the working population?
- Game changing Open Banking is already shaping the future of financial services
- Truth Tracker: Bernier's claims that immigrants have a hard time integrating into Canadian society
- Edited Transcript of BREW earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 3:30pm GMT
Biomutant's most significant patch yet increases level cap and adds scrap from loot screen, among many other changes have 303 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.