“The pandemic will not be over anywhere until it is over everywhere,” reads an open letter from UNICEF, signed by Billie Eilish, Pink, Selena Gomez and other celebs Advertisement Billie Eilish, Pink, Selena Gomez Credit: Amy Sussman/Getty; Karwai Tang/WireImage; Steve Granitz/WireImage As the United States approaches President Joe Biden’s target of partially vaccinating 70% of adults by July 4, COVID-19 is still wreaking havoc on some of the most vulnerable countries. Billie Eilish, Pink, Selena Gomez and others have signed UNICEF’s open letter , urging world leaders to step up and donate COVID-19 vaccines where they are needed most, ahead of this weekend’s G7 summit in the UK. “The pandemic will not be over anywhere until it is over everywhere, and that means getting vaccines to every country, as quickly and equitably as possible,” the letter reads. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Other celebs that have signed the letter include Whoopi Goldberg, Katy Perry , Orlando Bloom, David Beckham, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Ewan McGregor, Lucy Liu, Olivia Colman, Liam Neeson, Gemma Chan, Alyssa Milano, Liam Payne, Claudia Schiffer, Téa Leoni and Sofia… Read full this story
- MTV VMAs 2019: Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish and Ariana Grande win big at star-studded ceremony
- MTV VMAs 2019: Taylor Swift stuns in a multi-coloured blazer and thigh high boots as she leads the glam on the red carpet
- MTV VMAs 2019: Emotional Miley Cyrus performs Liam Hemsworth break-up track Slide Away in first gig since split
- MTV VMAs 2019: Awkward moment John Travolta nearly mistakenly gives Taylor Swift’s Video Of The Year Award to drag queen Jade Jolie
- MTV VMAs 2019: Surprised Taylor Swift shocks viewers as she drops F bomb at Video Of The Year win
Billie Eilish, Pink, Selena Gomez and Others Support UNICEF's Push for COVID Vaccine Donations have 296 words, post on people.com at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.