New hardware details for Nintendo Switch Pro may have surfaced through an alleged leak from a third-party peripheral manufacturer. The leak was shared by Spanish gaming site Vandal (via ResetEra ), and it pertains to the new Switch hardware revision which recent reports have indicated will be officially revealed before the start of E3 2021 – and which Nintendo has never called Switch Pro, at least in any official capacity. The nickname has just stuck. According to Vandal’s source, the new Switch will be a similar size to the current model but with a significantly larger screen. This will be achieved by reducing the size of the black plastic bezel, increasing the total real estate taken up by the screen itself. The report also indicates that the new Switch will use an OLED screen, which lines up with info pulled from a display manufacturer’s investor briefing earlier this month. On the flipside, the new Switch will reportedly replace the original version’s notoriously flimsy kickstand with a larger support that runs the length of the system, folding out much like the stand on a Microsoft Surface tablet. It’s a weird thing to get excited about, but I’ve always loved my Surface’s… Read full this story
- Sony NEX-5R review: focusing and performance improvements make this cam a winner
- Apple’s iPad Pro is the Mercedes-Benz G550 of tablets.
- iPhone 5 full review: Finally, the iPhone we've always wanted
- HTC Droid DNA review
- Slingbox 350 and 500 review: Sling Media finally upgrades its line of media streamers
- Cell phone buying guide
- EVENTS ON OCTOBER 8-15
- BlackBerry Z10 review: Classy handset hampered by OS flaws
- HTC One wows with stunning design, premium parts
- Chosen by art
Switch Pro may have a bigger OLED screen, improved stand, and wired internet have 277 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 28, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.