The Resident Evil Village statue puzzle in the Hall of Ablution asks you to arrange some statues according to a poem on the wall. It’s a classic Resident Evil test, and if you want to know how to solve it and get everything in its right place, we have the answer here. This is a critical path puzzle and you won’t be able to progress until you’ve done it. Once completed you’ll be able to carry on with the story and see what else is in store. Resident Evil Village statue puzzle solution The solution to this puzzle is on the wall at the back on a plaque that reads: “Women are blind to male advances, but the poor shall take their chances to give their lord their bounty sown, so soon the wine may flow.” If you look at the back of the statues you’ll get a prompt you can use to turn them either left of right. The poem is basically a coded message as to how you should face each one to continue. Assuming you haven’t turned all the statues all over the place, you only need to turn three of the four statues to complete this… Read full this story
- Console Corner: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard review
- Capcom requires high-speed streaming to play Resident Evil 7 on Switch
- Confederate statues came down months ago. Why haven't they been moved to new home?
- Capcom Vancouver ending Puzzle Fighter, focusing on Dead Rising in latest shakeup for B.C. studio
- In Prairie Village, teardowns bring 'monster homes' and calls for more restrictions
- How Aamir Khan s NGO inspired a Maharashtra village to end a drought
- Miami Beach Considers Taking Over Scandal-Plagued North Bay Village
- Earthquake: Oyo govt allays fear among residents
- Mount Pleasant's flood control rules cost Old Village a tennis court
- Meethotamulla residents pine for lost homes
Resident Evil Village statue puzzle solution have 306 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.