Meghan Markle might have been wrong about her claims regarding Buckingham Palace refusing to give Archie a royal title. According to royal biographer Omid Scobie, the rule that Archie will be entitled to be called a Prince was long abolished. Hence, it can’t be said with absoluter surety that Archie was intentionally being treated differently than his cousins. “If we are only going by what Meghan said to Oprah and what the palace have said so far about the situation with Archie, perhaps one can assume that Meghan was wrong in her interpretation of it,” Scobie said in an interview for the new documentary, Harry and Meghan: Recollections May Vary. He added, “But we also know that there is much more this story that we don’t know about.” During her bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey, Meghan said The Firm denied giving Archie the title of Prince. “If it meant he was going to be safe, of course,” she said of her desire for him to be a prince. “All the grandeur around this stuff is an attachment I don’t have…the most important title I will ever have is mom.”
- EXCLUSIVE: The Lord of the Ring! Meghan Markle’s half-brother Thomas Markle Jr. says he'll earn his living as a celebrity boxer after his weekend victory (by default!) in Atlantic City - and plans to fight baseball legend Jose Canseco
- Sir Elton John is supporting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's attack on the British press and advised the couple to 'follow their hearts', royal expert claims
- Meghan Markle urges women to ‘stand up for themselves’ – but fans jump on Instagram typo
- Archie's godmother 'revealed' at Meghan Markle fashion event
- Meghan Markle accused of copying Vogue cover from 2016 book, authors call it 'a little bit disappointing'
- EXCLUSIVE: Archie by the numbers! Celebrity numerologist reveals Harry and Meghan's son will be a heart breaker, will be tight with dad but tangle with mom and when paired up with cousin George - the two will be double trouble
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm dedicating this fight to Meghan and little baby Archie.' Thomas Markle Jr comes face-to-face with rival Mark Wahlberg's best friend 'Nacho Extreme' as he prepares for his celebrity boxing match
- Baby Archie's best friends revealed… and they’re NOT member’s of the royal family
- Archie gets new name as Meghan and Harry visit South Africa
- EXCLUSIVE: It's YOUR turn to make amends, Meghan! Samantha Markle begs her sister to let their estranged father be in the new royal baby's life and use the birth to end family rift
Expert weighs in on Meghan Markle's misunderstanding over Archie's title fiasco have 421 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.