Microsoft reported earnings on Tuesday, revealing that Xbox is doing exceptionally well right now from a business perspective following the launch of the Xbox Series X|S and the completion of its acquisition of ZeniMax. Gaming revenue was $3.53 billion for the quarter ended March 31, which is up a whopping 50% year-over-year. Content and services revenue for Xbox jumped by 34%, thanks to game sales and revenue from Game Pass. Xbox hardware revenue, meanwhile, exploded, posting a 232% year-over-year gain thanks in part to the launch of the Xbox Series X|S. Analyst Daniel Ahmad of Niko Partners also mentioned that gaming revenue for the past 12 months reached about $15 billion, which is up from $10.3 billion for the 12 months before that. In short, Xbox is posting massively successful numbers right now. In keeping with tradition, Microsoft did not release any hard sales numbers for Xbox consoles, nor did it provide a new number for Xbox Game Pass subscribers. Fun Fact: Microsoft’s gaming revenue over the past 12 months ending March 31, 2021 was approximately $15 billion, compared to $10.3 billion in the 12 months ending March 31, 2020. https://t.co/RlzSEsUnDu — Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) April 27, 2021 Microsoft overall–spanning… Read full this story
- Google is a vital source of revenue for some Japanese game makers -- here's why
- China’s blueprint to crush the US robotics industry
- Ebix Q2 Revenues Rose 43% to a Record $124.6M, EPS Rose 25% to $0.92 and Operating Income Rose 44% to $38.3M
- VirtualArmour Reports Preliminary Q2 2018 Results; Revenue up 50% to Record $4 Million
- Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) Releases July 2018 Index
- Aerospace Leads Revenue Growth at IKONICS
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Announces $3.1 Million in Revenue for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Detroit casinos' revenue up slightly in July
- Khris Davis elicits MVP chants after another big game in win over Rangers
- How close are we to the end of the gaming console?
Xbox Is Crushing It Right Now: Hardware Revenue Jumps By 232%, Total Gaming Revenue Up 50% have 295 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 27, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.