Punjab Kings will have to play out of their skins to get their stuttering campaign back on track when they face a high-flying Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League on Friday. Smarting from a five-wicket defeat at the hands of Kolkata Knight Riders, it will not be an easy task for a struggling Punjab side to stand up to the challenge thrown by a RCB team, which has been firing on all cylinders. Following four losses and two wins, Punjab are currently placed sixth in the league table with four points, whereas RCB are second with 10 points from five wins, only behind Chennai Super Kings on net run rate. Apart from the sole loss against CSK, RCB have emerged as strong contenders for a maiden IPL title, with many of their players striking form as the tournament progresses. Punjab’s inconsistent batting has been a letdown so far. In their six games, the KL Rahul-led side have gone on to make the three low totals batting first — 106, 120 and 123. While Rahul, who has scored 91, 5, 61, 4, 60 not out and 19 so far, has been their most successful batsman this season. He will once… Read full this story
- Delhi Cricket Body Has A New President
- Sanju Samson Fails Yo-Yo Test, Out Of India A's England Tour
- India U-19 WC heroes make a mark in IPL
- Africa: Four Ongoing Tests Offer Hope Against HIV Infection
- Africa: Nigeria Vs Croatia
- England vs Pakistan, second Test day one latest: live score updates
- Afghanistan vs Bangladesh: Hosts' spin domination against Tigers sounds warning for Indian batsmen- Firstcricket News, Firstpost
- Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson challenges Theresa May to fund NHS and scrap migration targets
- Yuzvendra Chahal Reveals Why Virat Kohli Inspires Him A Lot
- KL Rahul Will Treat His Woman 'Like A Princess'
PBKS vs RCB, IPL 2021 Preview: Punjab Kings Face Big Test Against High-Flying Royal Challengers Bangalore | Cricket News have 287 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.