Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield are getting a new story in Netflix’s animated series, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness , and now we know when you can expect to watch it: July 2021. We also know a little more about the story the series will cover and how it fits into the greater Resident Evil timeline. Capcom released new info about Infinite Darkness during its latest Resident Evil Showcase, where it showed a new trailer from the series and narrowed down its release window. The previous teaser for Infinite Darkness indicated that it’s a story that’ll feature both Resident Evil 2 protagonists, Leon and Claire, as well as more than a few zombies. During the showcase, we found out that the story will take place, at least in part, at the White House–and will feature a zombie outbreak in the highest halls of the US government. Infinite Darkness takes place two years after the events of Resident Evil 4 . In that game, Leon, working as a Secret Service agent, ventured to an Eastern European village in search of Ashley Graham, the US president’s daughter. Leon successfully rescued Ashley, uncovered a bunch of conspiracies about the Las Plagas parasites, and… Read full this story
- 'Street Fighter V' Is Adding 'Resident Evil' Costumes
- A remake of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis may be in development
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Reportedly Releasing Next Year
- Resident Evil 3 Remake May Release Sooner Than You Think
- PUBG Mobile, Resident Evil 2 crossover teased: Zombies may come soon to the mobile game
- Resident Evil 3 remake could arrive next year
- Resident Evil 3 Remake rumored to be in the works for 2020
- HD remake of Resident Evil will be cross-buy for PS3 / PS4, but there's a catch
- Capcom posts gameplay trailer of upcoming 'Resident Evil' HD remake
- You Got Resident Evil 3 In My Left 4 Dead!
Netflix's Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness Releases This Summer, Picks Up After Resident Evil 4 have 294 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.