For the first time in more than a decade, Halo 3 has a new map that’s playable in The Master Chief Collection . Currently, it’s limited to Custom Games, but that won’t be the case forever. 343 Industries said in a blog post that the new Waterfall map is coming to public matchmaking at some point in the future, and that should happen relatively soon. Another piece of content added to Custom Games only in the Season 6 update was the “Escalation Slayer” mode for Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4. This Gun Game-style mode is coming to MCC this week, but Waterfall will take “a little bit longer.” “Waterfall will just take a little bit longer before it is added into the regular social rotation, but will first be coming with a rotational game category in social games,” 343 said. “We are working on wrapping up a few more performance bugs on the map before rolling it out wide.” While you have to wait a little longer for Escalation Slayer and Waterfall, 343 released the icons for both of them that you’ll see when the they go live outside of Custom Games. You can see them both… Read full this story
- Highlands woman gets flood insurance shocker
- Readers sound off on gay marriage, Michael Pena and Ray Kelly
- Phoenix local music picks for May: Blunt Club anniversary, Decker., the Stakes, Tom Petty tribute
- 8 killings in just over a mile, and other facts: A closer look at Phoenix-area's spike in homicides in 2016
- Louisville bike-sharing program set for post-Derby start
- What is an eruv?
- Petrified Forest welcomes backcountry hikers
- Phoenix local music picks for October: Lost Lake Festival, Kongos, Apache Lake Festival
- Eat, play and stay in Bisbee
- Louisville still waiting for Google Fiber
Halo 3's New Map For MCC Will Be Available In Matchmaking Relatively Soon have 285 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.