Open-world action RPG Genshin Impact will soon receive a PlayStation 5 upgrade, developer miHoYo has announced. This version of the popular free-to-play game will feature a 4K resolution with enhanced textures across every part of the game, faster load times, higher image quality, and performance, according to the developer. “The PlayStation 5 is an ideal platform to enhance the vast open-world featuring in Genshin Impact, allowing the team to incorporate more thoughts and ideas into the game, both now and in the future,” miHoYo president Forrest Liu said in a press release. “That’s why we’ve been working to bring the native PlayStation 5 version of the game to our players as soon as we could.” Currently available on PC, PS4, and mobile devices, Genshin Impact has been a massive success since it launched last year and is the fastest mobile game to reach $1 billion in player revenue through the iOS App Store and the Google Play store. A surge in player spending has also been recorded recently with the return of fan-favorite warrior Venti , who joins Genshin Impact’s roster of post-launch content and characters available through an extremely profitable gacha-style system. The game has been so popular that… Read full this story
- Short Loading Times in Good Website Design
- Proper Time Management Isn't a Destination, It's a Journey
- Time Management Tips - How to Transition Through Crises Using 5 Resilient Strengths
- Help the Environment! How Does Practicing Part Time Elimination Communication Help? 3 Ways
- "Time" to Do it Right
- PS5 release date news: PlayStation 5 launch line-up REVEALED? Major PS4 sequels included
- Platinum Games Boss Says PS5 And Next-Gen Xbox "More Of The Same"
- Video Games - The Ultimate Visual Entertainment
- Visualization - How Beyonce Knowles Keeps Her Eye on Her Dream
- Audio Visual - Technology That Soothes the Presentations
Genshin Impact Coming To PS5 With Enhanced Visuals And Loading Times have 290 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 2, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.