The Elder Scrolls Online will soon let players acquire loot box items without paying real-world money. Arriving as part of Update 30 and launching mid-June, the new Endeavors system is a free addition to the Elder Scrolls Online base game all players can access. Endeavors are new daily and weekly tasks that grant you various rewards, such as gold or experience, as well as a new currency called Seals of Endeavor. You can then use Seals of Endeavor to buy any of the currently available Crown Crate items in the game. (Crown Crates is the name given to The Elder Scrolls Online’s loot boxes.) Loot box items include potions, XP scrolls, pets, cosmetics and even rare mounts. The addition of the new Endeavors system means that for the first time in The Elder Scrolls Online, players will be able to acquire these items via gameplay, as well as through the real-world money loot box gamble. Of note: if there isn’t anything in particular you want from the currently available loot boxes, you can save up and continue to earn Seals without penalty or fear of resets. So, when the next crate season comes up, or the next set of crates… Read full this story
- Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney calls on industry to get rid of loot boxes
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 teasers are appearing in the real-world with mysterious phone messages
- Real-world problems only a gamer could understand
- How the murders of two elderly Jewish women shook France
- I earn £35,000 a year but owe £5,000, have an IVA and struggle to manage money – can I buy a home?
- 'PayPal let scammers steal £650 from my bank account after I sold my phone on eBay'
- Can a millennial mayor save one of the world’s most violent cities?
- Griefers or saviours? The Elite Dangerous players causing a rift in space
- Hughie Fury vs Samuel Peter live stream FREE: Watch heavyweight fight on TV and online without paying a penny
- Apex Legends' Battle Pass Pays For Itself (Or Octane)
For the first time, The Elder Scrolls Online will let players acquire loot box items without paying real-world money have 329 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.