David Cronenberg is set to make a new movie. The acclaimed Canadian director will shoot a sci-fi film titled Crimes of the Future in Greece later this year. As reported by Deadline , Crimes of the Future will reunite Cronenberg with Viggo Mortensen, who starred in the director’s movies A History of Violence, Eastern Promises, and A Dangerous Method. The impressive supporting cast includes Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Underwater), Léa Seydoux (No Time To Die), and Scott Speedman (Underworld: Evolution). This is actually the second time Cronenberg has used the title Crimes of the Future, having made an early experimental film with that name back in 1970. The new movie is unconnected to that earlier film in terms of its story however. Deadline has revealed some of the new movie’s plot, and it sounds like a typically weird mix of sci-fi and body horror. It’s a futuristic film in which evolution has moved “humans beyond their natural state and into a metamorphosis, altering their biological makeup,” A performance artist named Saul Tenser has “embraced Accelerated Evolution Syndrome, sprouting new and unexpected organs in his body. Along with his partner Caprice, Tenser has turned the removal of these organs into a spectacle… Read full this story
- 13 sci-fi movies now on Netflix that you need to see
- Robot Writes A Script That's Now Been Turned Into A Sci-Fi Movie [Watch Here]
- Chinese sci-fi movie "Shanghai Fortress" set for August premiere
- First Man and how sci-fi movies warped our idea of space travel
- Mute Review Roundup: What Do Critics Think of Netflix's New Original Sci-Fi Movie?
- Watch The First Trailer For Mute, Netflix's New Sci-Fi Thriller From Warcraft Director
- Amazon's New Sci-Fi Show Electric Dreams Tackles What It Means To Be Human
- Why sci-fi and superheroes are (mostly) ignored during awards season
- The brain-hacking Anon is Netflix’s latest stab at Black Mirror sci-fi
- Movie Sci-Fi Technology: Could It Ever Happen?
David Cronenberg To Direct Crazy New Sci-Fi Movie Starring Viggo Mortensen have 312 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.