Another week, another bucket load of video game news! We heard the Switch Pro , which Nintendo has yet to announce, will reportedly have a 720p OLED screen . Is that good enough? Join Eurogamer reporter Emma Kent, news editor Tom Phillips and me to discuss this and more on Nintendo’s next console. Elsewhere, the Eurogamer News Cast team talk about Sony’s bananas video game controller patent , Sony’s decision to retire video purchases and rentals from the PlayStation Store , EA’s decision to delay the next Need for Speed in order to support the development of the next Battlefield , and Elden Ring’s leaked trailer . Phew, that’s a lot! On top of that we have our regular ‘what we’ve been playing’ catch-up, and, to end, the traditional Eurogamer News Cast mug check. Spoilers: Emma flops. Again. If you’d like to check out previous episodes of the Eurogamer News Cast, you’ll find them handily rounded up here .
- Tommy Fury and Amber Gill in 'confirmed' Love Island 2019 cast
- Man City transfer news LIVE deadline day updates
- Elon Musk: Tesla ‘fixing’ reported fault with pet cooling system
- Pillars Of Eternity: Complete Edition Review
- The Neo Geo is coming back nearly 40 years after first release
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- These are the celebrities who have passed away this year so far
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- How the players loaned out by Stoke have fared for new clubs
- EU elections 2019: Country-by-country full results
Why the Nintendo Switch Pro's reported 720p screen is just fine - it's the Eurogamer News Cast! have 245 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.