In case you needed more proof that Thor: Love and Thunder is basically going to be Ragnarok 2, new set photos have seemingly confirmed that the Marvel Phase 4 movie will include a sequel to one of Ragnarok's most beloved scenes. Both Matt Damon and Luke Hemsworth, brother of Chris, have been spotted on set in Australia (via The Daily Mail ) – with the pair dressed in their 'fake' Loki and Thor costumes respectively. It appears they are set to reprise their role from Ragnarok's Asgardian stage show retelling key events from the God of Thunder's life. To add to the pageantry, there are a handful of extras in Asgardian garb, plus a horse. Naturally. Taika Waititi, Luke Hemsworth, Matt Damon and extras behind the scenes of Thor: Love and Thunder(via Daily Mail) pic.twitter.com/f1181bpdyN March 2, 2021 See more Matt Damon had previously been linked to an appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder, though it's unknown if other players from the production – such as Sam Neill's Odin – will also be back for a spot of chewing the scenery. Fake Thor and Fake Loki aren't the only characters from Thor movie past making a comeback. Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie… Read full this story
- Suarez "champing at the bit" for Reds return
- Comic writer confirms Wonder Woman is 'queer'
- Sculptor's creativity hand-in-hand with love
- School of Love aims to make people happy
- 'I love mysteries,' says man claiming hidden gold
- Taking small but steady steps, contemporary Vietnamese movies exude aplomb
- Lukaku gets Mourinho off to winning start
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 10-20 (daily updated)
- Mystery woman of the Chu Dau ceramics
- VN Television apologizes, suspends reality show over verification slip
Thor: Love and Thunder set photos confirm return of more Ragnarok characters have 286 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.