Woo-hoo! You'll never stop The Simpsons. The hit Fox-turned-Disney animated comedy, which began as a series of shorts on The Tracy Ullman Show way back in 1987, has been renewed for seasons 33 and 34, a move that will see the series mark its 750th episode. “It's a sincere pleasure to announce the Season 33 and 34 pick-ups for The Simpsons. We keep hoping that, eventually, they'll get it right,” joked Charlie Collier, CEO, Fox Entertainment (via Deadline ). The Simpsons, which is currently airing its 32nd season, had been left in limbo in recent months. Bob's Burgers and Family Guy had both been picked up for extra seasons, and there may have been lingering fears that Disney's merger with Fox would spell the end for Springfield's favorite family. But, now, the creative team can crack open a Duff and celebrate. The 32nd season is likely to air across 2021 and 2022, with the 33rd season taking the show up to 757 episodes by 2023. Perhaps with one eye on critics saying The Simpsons had lost its mojo years ago, creator Matt Groening said, “Everyone at The Simpsons is thrilled to be renewed once more, and we are planning lots… Read full this story
- Global investment in new renewables rose 5 per cent in H12020, despite COVID-19: BNEF
- Gets a Fifth Season on TBS
- Survivor Season 40 premiere: Winners At War reveals new rule changes as Tiffany and Amber are sent to the Edge of Extinction in the two-hour premiere
- No Spitting Or High Fives: New Rules And Regulations For 2020 MLB Season
- Report: NBA Approves Plan To Restart Season
- Who is OJ Simpson, what’s his net worth, when was he released on parole and where is he now?
- The UK's favourite TV family revealed: The Simpsons top the list with a third of Britons loving the US relatives - pushing the Trotters from Only Fools and Horses into second place
- Ford is launching its new Bronco on OJ Simpson's birthday 26 years after his infamous car chase - and announces it will bring back the Mustang Mach 1 for the first time in 17 years
- 'Are you kidding me?' Nicole Brown Simpson's sister slams Ford's decision to launch its new Bronco on OJ Simpson's birthday after it became famous for being the footballer's getaway car amid his double murder charges
- Simpsons crossover episode brings Family Guy its biggest premier ratings in four years despite media fire storm over rape joke
The Simpsons has been renewed for season 33 and season 34 have 401 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.