Arc System Works has delayed Guilty Gear Strive to June 2021. The promising PC and PlayStation fighting game was due out 9th April 2021. It’s now due out 11th June 2021. The developer said it needs extra time to polish certain aspects of the game, such as online lobbies and server stability, following feedback from the recent open beta. “We believe it best to use the extra time to improve the game’s quality and provide a better experience to all our players,” Arc System Works added. ?Important announcement regarding #GuiltyGearStrive ? pic.twitter.com/siP46ketuE — ArcSystemWorks ?? #GuiltyGearStrive 06.11.21 (@ArcSystemWorksU) March 4, 2021 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings This isn’t the first time Guilty Gear Strive has been delayed. Back in May 2020, Arc System Works delayed the game to early 2021 , citing development delays caused by the coronavirus outbreak, and feedback gathered from the closed beta test.
- PM is forced to gear up for poll as long Brexit delay looks inevitable
- Volkswagen's Electric Revolution Could Begin In 2021
- NASA can look forward to even more costs and longer delays for its next big rocket
- Autonomous vehicles: Expect up to 50 driverless buses on Oslo streets by 2021
- Giants WR Plaxico Burress gun possession case delayed until June
- Brexit delay bill receives royal assent and is signed into law
- Jury's fiendishly fast guilty vote
- Correction: Priest Trial Delayed story
- ‘Black Madam’ Padge-Victoria Windslowe guilty of murder in botched Philly butt injection
- Jose Canseco's testimony for jury investigating former Yankees pitcher Roger Clemens delayed again
Guilty Gear Strive delayed to June 2021 have 260 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.