As part of this week’s Infinite Frontier #0, DC has announced a new Supergirl title planned to launch in June 2021. Though Infinite Frontier #0 doesn’t include any hints at what’s ahead for Supergirl’s story and status quo, her new series, titled Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, is included in a list of upcoming DC titles at the end of the one-shot. Though the plot and creators of Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow have yet to be announced, along with whether it is an ongoing or limited series, its title is somewhat interesting in itself. There’s the obvious juxtaposition of ‘Super girl ‘ with the subtitle ‘ Woman of Tomorrow,’ which can almost be read literally as the growth of a girl into a woman. But it also harkens back to Supergirl’s DC: Future State title, which was called Kara Zor-El: Superwoman. The subtitle of the new series seems to imply that the Prime Earth Kara will be put on a trajectory toward her Future State counterpart’s status quo, in which she is an intergalactic hero who lives on the moon and protects alien refugees, having been one herself in her youth. Zara Zor-El: Superwoman was written by Marguerite Bennett with art… Read full this story
- “DC Super Hero Girls” is a breath of fresh air
- What time is Broadchurch on ITV tonight, who’s in the cast and what is series 3 about?
- Who is Georgina Campbell? Broadchurch actress who plays DC Katie Harford in and Murdered by My Boyfriend star
- EastEnders legend June Brown admits her future on the soap as Dot is hanging in the balance
- The woman born white but says she’s black speaks out about her year of hell and death threats
- Mama June reveals latest results of her weight loss regime after losing HUNDREDS of pounds on From Not To Hot
- Brexit Secretary David Davis says ‘the point of no return’ was passed on June 23
- Shania Twain is launching an acting career and is set to star in action flick Trading Paint with John Travolta
- Danny Dyer’s daughter in threat to woman who claims EastEnders hardman sent pictures of his penis
- What time is The Only Way Is Essex on ITVBe tonight, who is in the Towie line-up and what’s happening in series 20?
DC to launch Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow series in June have 374 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.