After being taken offline in 2016 when its creator Jonx0r retired from modding, the popular expansion-sized Skyrim mod Wyrmstooth has returned. Jonx0r has uploaded a new version of Wyrmstooth , and apparently returned to the modding scene. Wyrmstooth adds a fully voiced new questline, set after the events of Skyrim’s main story, in which the Dragonborn is hired to defeat a dragon that is harassing the ships of the East Empire Company. Your job is to assemble a team of mercenary companions and travel to the island of Wyrmstooth, which features a variety of sidequests and a gigantic dungeon. To promote the updated version of the mod, Jonx0r made a trailer using text-to-speech software trained on several of the familiar voices of Skyrim. It’s worth noting that Wyrmstooth features the voices of actual actors for its characters, which it has over 30 of. It also has a new home—an Imperial fort that can be repaired and expanded—as well as an animal companion recruited via one of its 15 sidequests, new spells, a new dragonshout, and a puzzle that apparently involves possessing a draugr. The version of Wyrmstooth compatible with Skyrim Special Edition is on NexusMods and Bethesda.net , and the… Read full this story
- Don’t be surprised if your tax returns draw blank this year
- Goldman's new portfolio of stable growers is crushing the market, returning 27% this year
- Stocks: Record bull market turns 10 years old. Is this the end?
- Trump attorney demands that Treasury withhold tax returns
- Trump's attorney says his tax returns are off-limits
- It started because of the jackets. But more than 30 years later, he is still volunteering for the Boston Marathon.
- Cazimero returns to Kahilu Theatre
- JAMAICA SEES HUGE SURGE IN DEMAND
- Calvin Kelly: Serial rapist or subject of repeated false accusations?
- Autos for the ages: 10 memorable cars from Chicago Auto Show history
Skyrim mod Wyrmstooth returns, years after being deleted have 304 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.