Ubisoft has unveiled the Rainbow Six Siege Year 6 roadmap today, outlining all content coming to the game over the next four seasonal events. In a press release, Ubisoft pulled back the curtain on everything currently in the works for the future of Rainbow Six Siege. Chiefly, Year 6 kicks off with the Crimson Heist seasonal event, introducing new attacker Flores from Argentina, and a rework of the existing Border map. There’s not quite as much information to go on for the three subsequent seasons included in Rainbow Six Siege Year 6, but we still know a fair amount. Season two will introduce an unannounced character from the Nakoda Nations, along with a rework of the Favela map, while season three adds one character from Croatia and reworks three existing maps. Finally, season four rounds out Year 6 with an operator from Ireland, and will rework the Outback map. Ubisoft also has a slate of minor gameplay adjustments planned for Rainbow Six Siege Year 6. A new secondary weapon, the Gonne-6, will be added, as will the ability for players to control their cameras and gadgets even after their death. In the preparation phase before a match kicks off, you’ll… Read full this story
- New Improved Kindle Paperwhite Unveiled By Amazon
- My Father's Life (After Death)
- Apply positive agile development roadmap practices in your organization
- I-League clubs propose a 10-point roadmap to AIFF to consider
- Continuous integration in the enterprise cloud: Unicorns and rainbows?
- Apple Watch gaming one year in: Developers speak out
- Slavitt details MACRA commentators' 5 priority areas
- Savvy Tech Solutions That’ll Enhance Your Life
- Jumpstart Your Life
- IPhone 7 And IPhone 7 Plus Details
Rainbow Six Siege Year 6 roadmap detailed with gameplay and quality of life improvements have 265 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.