Amazon See PS5 at Amazon Walmart See PS5 at Walmart Best Buy See PS5 at Best Buy GameStop See PS5 at GameStop Target See PS5 at Target Newegg See PS5 at Newegg PlayStation Direct See PS5 at PS Direct StockX See PS5 at StockX We’re nearly halfway through February, and the PS5 restock situation for 2021 still isn’t looking good. The new PlayStation console has been extremely difficult to find in stock since the moment preorders opened, and while some hoped the new year would make the PS5 easier to find in stock, that simply hasn’t been the case.In a recent earnings report, Sony confirmed it sold 4.5 million PS5 consoles from October to December. The company acknowledged the current PS5 shortages but promised to “do everything in our power” to make more PS5s available to consumers, adding that it’s on track to sell 7.6 million PS5 units during the first fiscal year. However, the PS5 stock situation likely won’t improve until this summer at the earliest. Microsoft recently admitted that Xbox Series X stock will be constrained through at least June, so we expect the same is true of the PS5.Despite those facts, you’re not completely out of luck… Read full this story
- Xbox Series X Restock Latest Updates: Check Stock At Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, And More
- Xbox Series X Restock News: Check Stock At Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, And More
- PS5 restock: What you need to know about inventory drops at Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, Amazon, Target and more
- PS5 restocks: When to expect the console to appear at Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, Amazon, Target and more
- Where to buy Xbox Series S: all the latest restock updates
PS5 Restock Updates: Latest Inventory News At Walmart, Best Buy, Target, GameStop, And More have 283 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.