A Pokemon Direct has been announced for tomorrow, February 26 at 7AM PDT / 10AM EDT / 3pm GMT. Just in time for the series’ 25th anniversary, the Pokemon Direct – known as Pokemon Presents – will last 20 minutes. While The Pokemon Company hasn’t confirmed what will be revealed in the Pokemon Presents stream, there have been plenty of rumors and even teases from the official Pokemon Twitter account that suggests Let’s Go Sinnoh is going to be revealed. Let’s go, Sinnoh!Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup are preparing for #PokemonDay—it’s only 4 days away! pic.twitter.com/607ObX4uML February 23, 2021 See more Fans have been asking for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes for years, especially since the Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee and Let’s Go Pikachu titles arrived at the end of 2018. There has even been a leak that claims the Diamond and Pearl remakes in the style of Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu and Eevee were coming . We’ll probably also expect to see some fresh footage for New Pokemon Snap, which is due to launch exclusively on Switch on April 30. We’ve had some details, but I know those that are hungry to see more of the actual game mechanics would… Read full this story
- Pokemon Go Update Coming Later This Week
- Democrats will unveil two articles of impeachment against Donald Trump tomorrow that 'detail his abuse of power and obstruction of Congress' after Jerry Nadler said he's a 'risk to the country'
- Here's How Pokemon Go Will Add Legendary Pokemon
- How Many Live Events Will Pokemon Go Have This Summer?
- Pokken Tournament Deluxe Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Go's Next Event Revealed
- Pokemon Go to Add New Costumed Pokemon for the Holidays
- First Look at Pokemon Go's New Items
- Shiny Tapu Koko is Available Now for Pokemon Sun and Moon Players
- Pokemon Sword and Shield to Feature Increased Appearances of Gigantamax Centiskorch and Sandaconda in Max Raid Battles
Pokemon Direct announced for tomorrow have 313 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.