Third-person action-adventure game Kena: Bridge of Spirits made a real impression when it was announced in June 2020 during a PlayStation 5 reveal event. It’s a story-driven exploration game about a young woman who travels to an abandoned village in search of a sacred mountain shrine. What she discovers, however, is an overgrown forest that has entrapped wandering spirits known as the Rot. By finding and freeing them she’ll gain powerful abilities, transform the world around her, and ultimately lift the curse that’s darkened the forgotten village. It was also confirmed for PC by way of the Epic Games Store, and was scheduled to be out later that year. In September, however, it was pushed into early 2021 because of the difficulties involved in working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, developer Ember Labs rolled out a new gameplay trailer during Sony’s State of Play event, giving us another look at the world Kena will explore and the monsters she’ll fight on her travels. We also finally got an updated release date. It’s going to take a little longer than expected—Q3 instead of Q1—but Kena: Bridge of Spirits is now scheduled to launch on August 24. Kena: Bridge of… Read full this story
- 'Mortal Kombat 11' Terminator Gameplay Trailer Shows Fatality, Fatal Blow & More
- 'NCIS' Season 17 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: When Does New 'NCIS' Start on CBS?
- 'The Walking Dead World Beyond' Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: Everything We Know About the Spin-Off
- Star Wars: Battlefront II full length trailer, release date revealed; may have new type of season pass
- Pokemon Sword And Shield Trailer Reveals New Attack, Abilities, Items, And More
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Reveals Dragon Ball Super Broly's Release Date in Dramatic Trailer
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Release date, box art and everything else we know
- Fourth And Final Evangelion Movie Gets Release Date
- Monster Hunter Movie Release Date Set For Next Year
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker -- New footage, release date, everything you need to know
Kena: Bridge of Spirits gameplay trailer reveals an August release date have 328 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.