The Witcher 3 is a game that can last for upwards of 100 hours, and during that time you’ll spend a heckuva lot more time murdering monsters and navigating conversation trees than you will taking a bath. But if Anders Lundbjörk’s short PS1 demake of the Witcher 3 had dared depict any other of Geralt’s daily affairs, it wouldn’t have captured the Geralt we know and love. “Demake” is probably a misnomer here: the video embedded above resembles Witcher 3-themed sketch comedy with a PS1 veneer. It’s quite funny, especially if you’re a fellow hater of Gwent. Just, uh, make sure you watch until the end. You’ll have probably guessed, but Anders Lundbjörk is the same YouTuber responsible for the Cyberpunk 2077 PS1 demake , which is actually something I’d be eager to play. Another recent demake was this PS1 reimagining of Bloodborne , which really makes me want to play King’s Field.
- Dr Hilary Jones has fans blushing with steamy bubble bath as he shows off rustic home
- Inside Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury’s stunning £1.3m home with massive sofas where she watches him box
- How to recreate Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright’s £1.3m ‘dream home’ on a budget – with The Range cushions & Argos lamps
- Here’s Your Chance to Shop (Heavily Discounted) Becca Products Before It Shuts Down
- Sleep expert reveals how to get the best night’s sleep ever – and why you should NEVER keep your phone in the bedroom
- Apple Watch Series 2 review: The best small smartwatch in the world
- First their 5-year-old got COVID-19. Then the whole family got hit
- The crest condo review: Giant pool + bigger than usual units
- 10 Products That Delighted Us Last Week: From Skin Peels to Trompe L’Oeil Kale
- 11 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Oakley to Anker
Geralt takes a nice warm bath in this Witcher 3 PS1 demake have 301 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.