Larian Studios announced the Early Access release date of Baldur’s Gate 3 during a livestream called The Panel From Hell last year , a format the developer is planning to repeat this week in The Panel From Hell 2 . This time, it will touch on a variety of updates on the state of Baldur’s Gate 3 and the forthcoming patch 4, “including the biggest patch note ever forged in the fiery pits of Larian”, and will also include “a peek at newly improved cinematics, Tieflings, spells and cows”. Patch 4 is coming soon, and like the previous patch it will break your savegame unless you hop over into the beta branch. Which is easy enough to do, if you’re playing on Steam. Right-click Baldur’s Gate 3 in your Steam library, select properties and then the betas tab, opt into the patch 3 branch and your current playthrough will remain safe. If you’re playing on Stadia, unfortunately you’re out of luck. The Panel From Hell 2 will be hosted by Larian’s creative director Swen Vincke and Wizards of the Coast’s principal rules designer of Dungeons & Dragons, Jeremy Crawford, and will feature various guests. As a climax, there’s going to… Read full this story
- 50 best songs of 2016
- From climate to fry bread, 125 reasons to love Arizona
- Organizers want 400 Fest to be start of something big
- Richard Sherman: We go back to where it all started for brash and brainy Seahawks star
- Ten years ago, Hurricane Katrina ripped through Landon Collins' life, but the experience didn't derail the young Giants safety
- 20 local music picks for October in Phoenix: Jimmy Eat World, Kongos, Apache Lake Music Festival
Baldur's Gate 3 livestream will feature 'the biggest patch note ever forged in the fiery pits of Larian' have 271 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.