Disgraced Missouri Senator Josh Hawley is facing an escalating financial crisis after his $5,000 a ticket ‘family fun’ fundraiser was canceled by a hotel in Florida. The fundraiser was canceled after liberal lawyer Daniel Uhlfelder tweeted a photo of the event on Friday branding Hawley a traitor. He also asked Loews Hotels and Universal Orlando why their Portofino Bay Hotel were hosting the February event for the Republican. Hawley, 41, once considered a rising Republican star, has been branded a ‘traitor’ by multiple Democrat and Republican politicians for his highly publicized ‘fist pump’ to the pro-Trump crowds, who later stormed the Capitol in a violent assault on January 6. He had spear-headed objections to President-elect’s Joe Biden’s win in Congress, a narrative that fanned the flames of the attack that killed four. The hotel chain cancelled Hawley’s three-day booking from February 12 shortly afterwards and released a statement saying it was ‘horrified and opposed’ to last week’s US Capitol riots. The cancellation is the latest in a series of incidents, including former donors requesting their money back, that is leaving Hawley strapped for cash. Josh Hawley was accused of inciting last week’s violent siege of the U.S. Capitol by… Read full this story
- Holiday Tree Lightings, Parades & More 2019: Albany & East Bay
- Holiday Tree Lightings & Parades 2019: El Cerrito & East Bay
- How Facebook Groups Are Being Exploited To Spread Misinformation, Plan Harassment, And Radicalize People
- Facebook, Amazon and Samsung: 2019 is the year tech couldn't stop screwing up
- Her Daughter Was Killed In The Santa Fe School Shooting. Now She Feels Like The Outcast.
- 40 Under 40: Music's Top Young Power Players Revealed
Sen. Josh Hawley's $5,000-a-ticket 'family fun day' fundraiser is canceled after Florida hotel is trolled on Twitter for hosting the 'traitor' have 266 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.