Project 007, the James Bond game in development at Hitman studio IO Interactive, won’t be based on any of the actors who have played the iconic secret agent on film.Speaking with the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, the studio’s director, Hakan Abrak, said that “we have been allowed to make our own digital Bond, which will not lean on a Bond actor.” That’s a significant departure from many past James Bond games, the vast majority of which have leaned on major films or their actors as selling points.Abrak goes on to say that the studio’s take on Bond will be “a completely original story,” adding to last year’s announcement of Project 007, when the team said that its game would be a prequel, putting players in control of a much younger Bond than film fans might be used to. It would seem, however, that IO Interactive has plans beyond just one game, as Abrak says that “you could easily imagine that a trilogy” could come out of its story.Later on, Abrak documents the meeting with film producer Barbara Broccoli in which the studio secured the rights to make a Bond game. He claims that the ‘matriarch’ of the James Bond license felt previous… Read full this story
- 'James Bond: No Time To Die' movie title revealed
- Hundreds Airlifted From Iconic James Bond Mountain in Switzerland
- Prince Charles might star in the upcoming James Bond film
- The entire James Bond series has been recut into a single film about warring James Bondses
- James Bond Aston Martin sold at auction for £2.6m
- James Bond movie gets a title: 'No Time to Die'
- 'Goldfinger' Raid Conducted on Law Firm in Possible Tax Case Against James Bond Star Sean Connery
- Royal Wedding – Princess Eugenie and new husband Jack Brooksbank leave wedding in James Bond’s Aston Martin
- Mover Over, James Bond
- Bond reborn: 17 suggestions for how to really reboot 007
Project 007 won't be based on any of the James Bond actors have 310 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.