As part of a video released to coincide with Sony’s digital presence at CES 2021, Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO Jim Ryan has again mentioned Sony’s ongoing plans to adapt its game franchises into TV shows and films. While the CEO singled out the upcoming Tom Holland Uncharted movie and HBO’s The Last Of Us adaptation, Ryan said these were “just the beginning.”In December, Sony Pictures CEO Tony Vinciquerra said that the company has three movies and seven TV shows in development based on games properties, and now we’re getting a bit more detail from the gaming side of that collaboration.As reported by Comicbook.com, the quote comes from a CES hype video where Ryan briefly recaps the PS5 launch and some of the big-name games coming to the new console in the next few years. “We’re also really thrilled to bring some of the best PlayStation IP to new media like film and television,” he said. “You’ll see this year the upcoming Tom Holland film, Uncharted, based on our iconic adventure games. And The Last of Us, a gritty emotional journey, will be coming to HBO. This is just the beginning of the expansion of our storytelling into new media and… Read full this story
- Disney Plus: Prices, launch dates, movies and shows to expect
- Watch this, not that: Google Search will now recommend TV shows, movies
- A Friends Reunion Show Might Happen With All Six Stars
- A New SpongeBob Spinoff Is Coming To Netflix, Report Says
- The future of 8K TVs is all about gaming. We’ll tell you why
- Hulu raises its prices for online TV bundles AGAIN hiking cost by $10 to $55 a month - after announcing a $5 increase in February
- The Best Ways to Set Up Disney+ Before You Start Streaming
- Disney Plus vs. Netflix vs. Apple TV Plus vs. HBO Max: Which streaming service is right for you?
- Verizon Stream TV set-top box with 4K HDR support, built-in Chromecast goes on sale for $70
- Vizio points to outdated Chromecast software as potential cause of Disney+ streaming problems on its range of SmartCast TV sets
More PlayStation Movies And TV Shows Are Coming have 359 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.