Larry King, the celebrated television and radio host, died on Saturday at the age of 87 Larry King, the celebrated television and radio host, has died at the age of 87, weeks after battling COVID-19. King’s production company announced his death in a statement on Saturday. ‘With profound sadness, Ora Media announces the death of our co-founder, host, and friend Larry King, who passed away this morning at age 87 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles,’ the company said. ‘Ora Media sends our condolences to his surviving children Larry, Jr., Chance, Cannon and the entire King family.’ No cause of death was given, however, it comes three weeks after King was hospitalized with coronavirus. He was reported to have been transferred out of the ICU on January 4 after 10 days, but had remained in hospital for treatment. King is thought to have caught the virus from a health care worker visiting his home, a source told NBC. One of his sons, who has not been named, has also tested positive, they said. His advanced age and poor health are a cause for concern and place him at elevated risk. He had suffered numerous health issues in the past, including… Read full this story
- Legendary political journalist Chris Moncrieff after whom the press bar at the House of Commons is now named dies in hospital aged 88
- Gayle King criticized on Twitter for losing voice, having trouble reading teleprompter and taking too long to announce Grammy nominations: 'You don't sound very well'
- Gayle King fans concerned after she struggles through Grammy nominations with croaky throat: 'You don't sound very well'
- Grammys 2020: Lewis Capaldi to battle it out with Taylor Swift for Song Of The Year as fellow Brits Ed Sheeran, Thom Yorke and The Cranberries have also been nominated for gongs
- Gayle King reveals Meghan Markle and baby shower guests made floral arrangements that were donated to charity afterwards, and the Duchess did not open her gifts because she wanted to do it with Prince Harry
- Martin Mull talks
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers has targeted a summer transfer raid for his ex-Celtic star Patrick Roberts
- Tupac is alive and living secretly in LA prison, claim crazy conspiracy theorists after spotting man matching rapper’s description on jail records
- Elvis Presley’s pal Wink Martindale reveals why he ‘broke down’ after seeing The King for the last time
- Just Break Up
Legendary talk show host Larry King dies aged 87 at LA hospital just three weeks after being transferred from the ICU as he battled COVID have 388 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.