The much-anticipated and long-in-development Biomutant will be released on May 25. Developed by Experiment 101 and published by THQ Nordic, Biomutant is an action-RPG with a kung-fu cat you genetically modify throughout the adventure, an omnipresent narrator, and big promises about how your choices affect the game’s events.Biomutant is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 25th, 2021. pic.twitter.com/qVdTMaxxS5January 26, 2021The game has been in development since 2015, and was at one point scheduled for a summer 2019 release, with the subsequent delays leading some to worry the project had been cancelled. At the time developer Experiment 101 put the delays down to the game’s “sheer magnitude, size and length.”Biomutant’s never been a game short of big talk behind it, and many have high hopes for this one. We’ll find out if it was worth the wait in May, and fingers crossed we’ll be feline fine.
- GTA 6 release date NEWS
- FIFA 20 demo news: release date, playable teams and game modes
- FIFA 20 demo release date, game modes and playable teams latest
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate Banjo Kazooie release date leaked
- FIFA 20 demo news: confirmed release date
- Black Desert PS4 Early Access: Online release date going live
- Fortnite season 11 COUNTDOWN: Release date, time, leaks, new map, event, servers
- Overwatch Nintendo Switch release date confirmed for October 15
- Release dates, pricing and specs for Apple iPhone 11 and more
- SPFL 2019/20 fixtures: Release date, TV and other key dates
Biomutant evolves into a game with a release date have 231 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.