Even by today’s standards, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a powerful device that can still be your smartphone of choice. With an impressive octa-core Snapdragon 835 CPU and a whopping 6GB of RAM, it packs some serious hardware within a sleek, phablet form factor. This could unfortunately be one of the last Notes. Recent reports have suggested Samsung could soon discontinue the line in favor of its foldable devices. If that’s the case, you’ll want to safeguard yours as much as possible. Luckily, we’ve tested out some of the best Note 8 cases to keep your smartphone from the elements and unwanted impacts. A few even have special features to heighten your mobile experience. Here are our favorites. Noreve Tradition E Leather Cover Leather is a durable material that ages gracefully and feels good in the hand. French case maker Noreve uses the finest leather, and this is the most minimal case it offers. A simple thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shell wrapped in leather hugs your Note 8 and wards off scratches and bumps. There are generous openings for the buttons and the top and bottom are left open, and while the rim of the case does extend beyond the… Read full this story
- The new, non-flammable, Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- How to Perfectly Customize Every Setting on the New Galaxy Note 10
- I used the new Samsung Galaxy S10+ for a week, and its five camera lenses are the reason I’d recommend it in a heartbeat
- iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro review roundup: buy the cheapest one
- A digital piano, smartphones, sound bar: Father's Day gifts for your tech-savvy dad
- Deal alert: 10 things to buy at this week's Qoo10 Super Sale
The best Samsung Galaxy Note 8 cases and covers have 277 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.